If you are arriving in STL on FRIDAY NIGHT, we are meeting at Felix's in Dogtown. We will descend on Felix's around 9:30 PM. Felix's is located at the following address:
Felix's Pizza Pub
6335 Clayton Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63139
Mention "STL BIKE POLO" and enjoy $3 well drinks and bombs.
Before you begin your journey of partying for 24 hours, there are five things you should know about SATURDAY:
1. Tip Mouse: Mouse has been present and awake for every second of every Lock-In we have ever hosted. Mouse mops up your spills and slings you beers all night. He is easily one of the greatest people STL Bike Polo has had the privilege to meet. Be sure to bring extra money to help fill Mouse's tip jar. He's worth every penny you tip him...and a hell of a lot more.
2. We will be partying for 24 hours, and we need a soundtrack providing the backdrop. If you feel inclined, feel free to make a mixed CD full of your favorite jams.
(time out from partying to play polo)
3. If you plan to interrupt your partying to play a game of polo or two, you will probably need at least one mallet. Feel free to bring all the mallets you think you will need, but remember that only one of your mallets is allowed in the rack holding next game piles. We have always frowned on line-jumping - we're all friends here. Leave your mallet at the end of the line and wait your turn.
4. When you park your car at The Skatium, try to park as close to the building as possible and take anything valuable out of your car. A couple of years ago, we had an issue with cars being broken into. But if you park near the building and remove all valuables, your windows should remain intact.
5. Lock-In #5 is obviously taking place at The Skatium. It is slightly chilly and a little drafty inside The Skatium, so showing up in shorts and a t-shirt would be inadvisable. Party hard to stay warm. The party starts at NOON on Saturday.
The St. Louis Skatium
120 E Catalan Street.
St. Louis, MO 63111